Developing a healthy relationship involves asking several questions:
· Why do I do what I do and seem to a have little control over it?
· Are there personality traits in my partner that irritate me?
· When these traits appear how do I respond to them?
· Am I the type of person who:
o avoids conflict?
o lashes out?
o feels responsible for my partner’s happiness?
o goes along with things?
o just gives in?
· These are learned behaviours that are a part of you, your partner and other people in your life.
· With awareness and understanding, you can learn how to respond positively in your relationship, without just reacting.
what I do and seem to a have little control over it?
Are there personality traits in my partner that irritate me?
When these traits appear how on who:
Avoids conflict? Withdraws? Lashes out? Feels responsible for partner’s happiness? Goes along with things? Just gives iThis workshop is relevant for young people establishing close relationships, for those in a long-term relationship, and for parents wanting to develop good relationships in their families. We will draw on the Enneagram to help us gain insight into the positive, unique strengths of our personalities and the behaviours that keep tripping us up. This provides greater opportunity for our relationships to flourish.
Bookings: https://www.wellspringcentre.org.au/book-pay/ or phone: 03 9885 0277