Have you ever thought, “Why do I do what I do?”
When it comes to decision making - are you ruled by your heart, your head or your gut?
All three play a factor, one will dominate your personality and influence the way you view the world.
Much has been presented around the Enneagram, but little has been presented to show the system in a more accessible form using easy English and info graphics.
The WID Factor - Why I Do What I Do - has taken the complex theories of Enneagram’s personality types and translated them into an easy-to understand methodology which introduces a three-step practice to personal freedom. This practice helps you to recognize and further understand your path of purpose.
Through a workshop style series of seven sessions, using adult learning practices, we will:
· Overlay theory and practice so as to integrate more deeply self-awareness;
· Discover the WID Factor methodology
· Use and participate in exercises and techniques to further deepen the learning the experience.
· Be introduced to and participate in the three step practice to freedom of choice; and
· Reflect upon and state our own personal path of purpose.
This seven part series will begin with an evening and day session as an introduction and overview to the course. This is followed by a further six sessions, spread throughout the year, to further explore this life-giving work which will help empower you to live your best life now!
Cost: $198 including GST per session. A commitment to all seven sessions is required on signing up to the program.
The total cost for the program is $1,386.00 This can be paid upfront or in two equal payments, one before commencement of the course and one before the start of third session.
1. Fri 22nd March 6.45 till 9.30pm and Saturday 23rd March 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
2. Saturday 27th April 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
3. Saturday 1st June 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
4. Saturday 15th June 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
5. Saturday 17th August 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
6. Saturday 7th September 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
7. Saturday 12th October 2019 10 till 3.30 pm
Venue: The SWell Centre: 2 Minona Street Hawthorn
Facilitators: Margaret Loftus and Patrick Kayrooz
Bookings: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org