How to enhance well-being in the workplace
Are there people in your life that always push your buttons? Do you wonder why you do the things you do?
Everyone has a unique way of ‘showing up’ in life. They have their own ways of thinking, feeling and behaving and yet are often unaware of the habitual patterns that keep them stuck.
What makes some people strive for perfection or success?
Why do some of us have a deep need for connection while others prefer to withdraw?
Do you continually procrastinate, eat too much, get angry or struggle to make decisions?
In this workshop you will learn that everyone has great gifts to contribute. As well as behaviours that don’t serve them well and keep them trapped.
You will learn how to enhance your gifts and uncover the way out of those self-imposed traps.
In this workshop, you will discover how to enhance your understanding of what drives yourself and other people and what it means just to be human.
- Develop an emotionally healthy workplace which cultivates an atmosphere of mutual respect, understanding and greater productivity.
- Be introduced to nine different personality styles and how each person’s individual style impacts your place of work.
- Understand the various ways your colleagues think, feel and behave.
- Learn to recognise your unconscious motivations and how they effect your relationships at work, your family interactions and the way you live your life.
- Appreciate the strengths of your type and how to develop them.
- Recognize the behaviours that constantly trip you up and how to change your habitual, unhelpful patterns.
- The Emotionally Healthy Workplace.
- Nine Personality Types.
- Triggers and Reactions
- Knowing Me Knowing Them
- Build On Your Strengths
- Break Free From Worn Out Coping Strategies.