How to enhance well-being in the workplace
What is covered
Stress is a part of modern life and we all respond differently to stress.
Some stress can enhance performance by safely pushing you to put in more effort in your personal and professional life. Too much stress can cause overwhelm, burnout and depression.
It’s vital to understand that stress can impact you in many ways, not just mentally but physically, and can have a significant negative effect on your body, mind, relationships, happiness, work, and your overall health and well-being.
In this workshop you will learn what causes stress and some of the personal triggers that contribute to the escalation of stress levels.
You will learn stress management and how to take charge of your lifestyle, thoughts, emotions, and the way you deal with problems. You will learn the steps you can take to relieve pressure and regain control.
You will discover strategies and practices you can use in managing stress and what lifestyle changes need to occur to maintain a more balanced life and enhance your state of well-being.
- Recognise the symptoms of stress and its effect on health and well-being.
- Learn the coping strategies that temporarily reduce stress but cause long-term damage
- An overview of nine different personality styles that describe how you think, feel and behave
- Appreciate the various ways individuals experience stress, what triggers them and how they react.
- Learn constructive responses to stress according to personality style.
- Develop a program to create a healthy lifestyle for managing stress and preventing burnout.
- Practices that will enhance a state of well being.
- The Signs and Symptoms of Stress
- Beware: Unhelpful Strategies to Relieve Stress
- Nine Personality Styles
- Triggers and Reactions
- Develop Your Best Coping Strategy
- Reduce the Harmful Effects of Stress
- Develop a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Well-Being Practices