Margaret is a teacher, counselor, coach, spiritual director, workshop facilitator, speaker and author.
Margaret is a teacher, counselor, coach, workshop facilitator, speaker and author.
I am an enthusiastic and committed practitioner, building Emotional Intelligence in families, educational settings, businesses and nonprofit organizations. Recent studies have shown that Emotional Intelligence is a significant predictor of success in the work place and personal life and is more reliable than other forms of intelligence. (see link)
My personal and professional skills have focused on the use of the personality tool called the Enneagram. (see link) In the last ten years I have studied extensively in this field with international teachers who have developed my ability to work with people and organizations to achieve a deeper level of self-awareness and understanding.
Through my private practice I conduct workshops for teachers, parents, corporate and team leaders. My approach is based on the firm belief that a greater awareness of oneself will enhance the quality of relationships and encourage success in both personal and work life. My approach is intuitive and provocative and designed to bring about deep and profound change in the lives of individuals and organizations.
Qualifications and Training
- Bachelor of Education: State College of Toorak, Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Counseling: Kingsley College, Melbourne
- Spiritual Direction Formation: The Wellspring Centre, Melbourne
- Certificate 4 in Life Coaching: The Coaching Institute
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programing: The Coaching Institute
- Spirituality and the Enneagram: with Richard Rohr
- Associate Lecturer with Sentir Collage: University of Divinity Melbourne
- The Parent as Coach Approach: Academy for Family Coach Training
- Certificate in Coaching with the Enneagram: International Coach Federation with Ginger Lapid-Bogda
- Certificate in Business: Train the Trainer: International Coach Federation with Ginger Lapid-Bogda
- Certificate for Leadership in Business: International Coach Federation with Ginger Lapid-Bogda
- Certified Teacher: The Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition. With David Daniels and Peter O’Hanrahan
- IEA Accredited Enneagram teacher: International Enneagram Association
- International Enneagram Association
- The WellSpring Centre